View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 12:35 AM
imtjnotu
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

imtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone Else feel WM7 will be a flop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoove21 View Post
I disagree, making windows 6.5 more finger friendly is just microsofts way of shafting us. They know windows seven won't drop in the us until 2011, think about it.. If 6.5 was supposed to bring more finger friendliness y is it that it was released with only a lock screen and that very horrible unusable titanium/zune interface?how in the world did they make the lock screen show more info then the dang today screen? If it took that long to drop that bs and now they're wasting so much time updating it constantly, I'm not surprised at the delay. Why waste resources on an os that supposedly has nothing to do with ur newer often delayed version? I honestly believe that some of the new 6.5 updates will be in 7 and that it will be the same windows just with prettier larger icons. Nothing revolutionary will be released, just more of an evolution that will of course be an extension of windows 7 desktop version. I've seen all the "leaked" photos and I believe some were real and to be honest nothing looks new, Just more color. As I've said before we were hearing/seeing more of windows phone but as always, with another os being updated/announced/released(bada,android,iphone,blur,webos,maemo) microsoft has retreated and delayed again. This makes me feel like microsoft has nothing new or exciting to offer.
this is why i started this thread because of ur statment.....all they did for 6.5 was kinetik scrolling and a finger friendly start menu....underneath all that its still the crappy half assed windows mobile 6.1