View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 09:14 PM
rootlinux
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 20 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/23506

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-wrangler View Post
wow..first impressions speak volumes and this my friend is very slick. lol love that quietly brilliant splash. my htc messaging when i slide out keyboard doesnt have landscape..no fix or my flash? i tried to install the newer windows live (i dig it lol) and its a no go so far with sense enable/not..other than that i really dig this so far mate.
Will try to fix the HTC messaging.
It seems to break with other mods being installed. LOL

You can however use WM messaging in landscape from the hard keyboard if you just hit the TXT or envelope to bring it up.

Glad you like the rom.
If I get time I will release something else before Christmas but it will probably be after.
Kids/family and all that.