View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 06:35 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Pro2 ROM update questions. I'm a noob bear with me lol

Can't help you with the hspl issue, have you ran a virus scan? Or post in the HSPL thread and see if someone there can assist. I've never heard of that ROM, but again, post in the original thread and read about it to get a better idea from the chef and other users. I would recommend a class 6 card if you can, and read the thread about flashing from SD card to make sure it's formatted correct. As far as cabs to help the ROM better and MMS fixes, you really need to see what's included in the ROM and what works and doesn't work with how the chef built it. Good luck.