View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 06:17 PM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122109 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
when using IS with my laptop like now at work,the connection just disconnects after a few minutes,any ideas?
No probs at all here bro. I am taking the big V for all they are worth with the IS and haven't had an issue yet. I was connected for three hours this am and no probs at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjc02648 View Post
Is there any way an x-button function can be installed on this? Task manager is a real PITA to use
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahoov View Post
I have been using Showcase that I have linked to a long press of my back button with Keyboard Config.
I am a Showcase user......(feel like I should be in a meeting)..... I have liked it since Winmonewbie found a fix for some issues with another ROM using it. I map it to my hard send and set it up to hid the Close X in the top right corner. It hides it under my clock in the TB without getting rid of the clock. Even works with one of my fav hack cabs which puts the date with the time in the top right of the TB. I have had no probs with Showcase and find myself installing it on every ROM I flash.....including this one.
This post has been thanked 1 times.