View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 05:58 PM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122109 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAH View Post
yea,about the taskbar..
firstly,i love the rom.
cosmetically,its all u could ever ask for in a rom.
batterywise,its yet to be determined.
i do like the dropdown taskbar,usually in the right corner when u hit the clock.
i noticed that this rom didnt have it,so i installed the gs roundtaskbar and it ****ed the pooch bad.now theres this bar at the bottom,and im not able to hit the windows to go to programs,etc.
furthermore,when texting,it covers the send button.

any help?
Newer MS builds 6.5.x do not likey the custom taskbars for WM 6.5 due to changes in dll files and what not. Unless cooked in correctly they will make some bonkeriscious things happen. There are a few specifically designed Tbs that will work with 6.5.x such as bilbobrians and gregorz is making some for his dusk theme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAH View Post
ok,but now i gotta reflash the rom because theres no way for me to get inside my windows.
WHHHOOOOAAA SILVER. Hit the send hard key, dialer is up.....now you have a start button to get you into the start menu to go remove the TB causing you fits! No HR required bro!
This post has been thanked 2 times.