View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 03:06 AM
apristel
VIP Member

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel
Re: U.S. Cellular TP2 customers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman0222 View Post
Hey guys, fellow USCell TP 2 user here, on the coustom roms... I have tried them all and some twice. Only ones that worked well for me was juicys and energys. mighty and others worked well but had a serious #777 cannot connect error. I would have to soft reset the phone to get data back... loved mightys rom but cant deal with having to soft reset every time i needed data, hope he fixes this as I would love to use his rom. I 2 have many mods and tweaks to post but am at work so I'll will chime in and post later... thnaks ...
my girl get that on the stock rom...

this was after flashing to mighty, back to stock.. can't shake that #777 crap..she is pretty irritated with it..

Anyone have a fix to stop needing to soft reset to reconnect data on uscc tp2?