View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 02:39 AM
slowrey
N00b

slowrey is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Well I've noticed that my phone doesn't always charge and that the battery life has gotten worse. Since November 2008 I've had 3 brand new phones and 1 refurb and finally I went in today. The techs tested it and they stated that the phone passed the tests however it was getting extremely hot and that they think that's the issue. They offered me the Palm Pro, HTC Snap, Blackberry Curve or the Touch Pro as a replacement. I told them in 14 months I've went through 4 phones and this would be my fifth and could I have a TP2 since I've had multiple issues and am tired of it. They wouldn't budge. I told them that I would call them and let them know which one I wanted before end of business day.

So I called Tech Support and told them my issue and they stated that they would replace mine with a Touch Pro 2 since I have had so many issues but it would be a refurb. I said I don't care as long as it works and works longer than 5-6 months.

I then received an email stating that they ordered me a Touch Pro 2, we'll see if that's what actually shows up.