View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 01:04 AM
jbearamus
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: First Blood to Verizon in AT&T vs. Verizon Legal Battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
so i just saw a att commerical. they cant have 300 million ppl can they? they said they have 97% of the us. which is 300 million ppl. i know that vzw has close to 80 million after the merger. where can i find real truthful numbers?
they mean the network covers 97% meaning that 3% of the population is outside of ATT's network so they couldn't get ATT service if they wanted to. their actual subscriber numbers are in the neighborhood of 72-76 Million (ish) I get different numbers depending on which of my ATT reps I'm talking to. VZW on the other hand has about 80 million subscribers and their network is about as big but the contention is over who has high speed where not over all coverage