View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 08:22 PM
chris1683
VIP Member

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Native HTC messaging MMS fix (collaboration)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1683 View Post
Still working on this....right now I am going to try and debug Arcsoft and see what is going on internally...will post update soon
In a nutshell what I am seeing is an HTTP request sent to http://mms.sprintpcs.com followed by a POST REQUEST which includes all of the information in the following picture:

So..it appears that those are the values which the device is using to validate its identity with sprnt's mms server. The only thing we need to do is find out where exactly these values need to be placed in Jaytaayu and we should see some results. The above picture was from the key "WspHeader" in Arcsoft...Perhaps maybe this might be useful in the "SP" key in Jataayu.

Don't forget to hit the thanks button for myself and the other people whom are putting a wealth of their personal time into trying to figure this out for everyone.
This post has been thanked 18 times.