View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 05:49 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21882 / 23504 / 28005 | 12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppatel87 View Post
Awesome... Thanks for your help, I will download WM 6.5 21882 v1.1 and flash it ASAP!
sure thing. Here are a couple of things to keep in mind.

1) on this build OMJ accidentally didn't include netcf 3.5, this shouldn't be a problem but if you try to run an app and it gives you the error, you can just run a cab file, check back and we'll point you in the right direction.

2) I don't know if you use titanium today screen or not, but if you do some of the plugins may not function correctly unless you install mortscript, again if you run into any errors check back and we can point you to the cab.

3) I HATE ezinput 2.1 full qwerty. If you like the keyboard then disregard, if you want one that moves faster and has options for compact qwerty and phone keypad search for "ez input 1.5" and install the cab to your device (not internal storage) and it will work like a dream.