View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 04:34 PM
KBZL
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055/21870/23504/28002 | 12/05/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarns View Post
waiting patiently for the kitchen update
There havent been many huge updates to sense 2.5. Only the Manila locker. And what i have seen on SYS updates, the ones that are in the last kitchen update are running just as good as any of the new stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Yep... me too.
There have been some nice looking Sense ROMs posted in OMJ's ROM thread- I resorted to making one with Calk's kitchen, but would really like some of the updates that are going to be showing up in the next update.
Did you try using OMJs kitchen to cook sense 2.5? I am just not sure what updates you guys are looking for.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!