View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 01:03 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Coming to the United States?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuteboomt View Post
With T-Mobile looking to be the first to sale the HD2 I was just curious who was considering dropping Sprint so they could be one of the first to get the HD2 in the US. You are right it does not state Sprint is not receiving the phone. But at this point no one has heard anything about them even testing a rom for the HD2.

I see. it just seems like a rash decision to say "im going to drop a network that may or may not get this phone based on some reports that tmobil will get it in 4 months" when sprint has much better coverage and faster data. IF sprint does not get this phone at all or one just as good then I will move to tmobile for sure.