View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 12:53 PM
chris1683
VIP Member

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Native HTC messaging MMS fix (collaboration)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdawg17 View Post
You are saying if you go to the picture mail site and look at "sent messages" you can see every pic that you tried to send that didn't go through? Not for me...all the ones that have said "sent successfully" do not show up...
No I think he is saying the same...that none of the pictures show up on the website. I can confirm that they are not on the website as well...which is what is leading me to believe we have the right stuff for CDMA to send (hence the reason it send successfully), just not the right authentication for Sprint to accept the message. I am very interested in the IsInsertTokenAddressEnable value though. I have been trying different variations all morning but nothing so far...
This post has been thanked 1 times.