View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 04:42 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122009 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transonic View Post
Yea. It looks like everything is working again. Not really worried about the SIP matching the theme. I'm going back to an iPhone ASAP so I'm just fuxing around with these windows mobile devices. Thanks for the fix.

The only other problem I see is the fact that 4 icons over lap the bottom of the UI on the home tab.
Well despite you fouling the thread with the Fruit Phone reference I'll explain anyway
Those are swipeable off the screen. They are part of the Max mod which is highly customizable, spend some time playing around with the all the possible configuraitons.
For example with those 4 icons present, if you tap the top of the screen in the center the screen will go into Fullscreen Mode and the slider will drop out of view except for a small icon to bring it back up. That is just one of many options.