View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 02:00 AM
CaliBoyPhillip
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by austintb View Post
Yes sir! They will. Free of charge if it's a mechanical error. But if it's lost or stolen, then its a fee. But that's why Asurion is way better than Sprints Insurance Program. "SIP" xD
sweet! I think I might just soon junk out 100$ to have better insurance via them... by the way they offer free of charge replacements for 12 months only right? If my device were to get stolen or lost would there replacement also be exchange for free if it has issues, thanks! just asking because you can never be to sure at this time with people getting there items stolen =s had my xbox and ps3 stolen over vacation inside my house..