View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 01:21 AM
CaliBoyPhillip
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spydc View Post
Okay guys. This is how you can get your TP1 replaced to a TP2. If any of you have a TP1 obtained from Asurion in the past 12 months, call them. They offer tech support for any phones u receive from them through a claim. When you call, select the prompt that states if you are having difficulties with a phone you recently received. You will be forwarded to asurion tech support and they will troubleshoot the problem over the phone with you. I had two TP1's on 2 lines and both were asurion replacements with keyboard problems. In any event, they deemed that my TP1 was defective and went to process a replacement. At that point, i asked if i could get another phone and they read off the list of replacements. I asked for the TP2 and received it the following day NIB. This seems to only work for defective replacements through asurion. If you file a claim for damage, they will most likely give u another TP1.
I have a question about asurion or w.e... If i file a claim via them when my device messes up and then i get a replacement from them and if that replacement messes up, will they exchange it free of charge? or have to pay out another 100$? thanks! btw guys do listen to what Dr had posted...