View Single Post
Old 12-14-2007, 05:04 PM
Musicman247
No charge for Awesomeness

Musicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
2) yes. at the bottom right there is a button that takes you immediately to a flickable contact list.

5)It recognizes about 80% of my chicken scratch when I use "Transcriber" Mode. It also has a "Block Recognizer" If you're used to Graffiti (sp?)

6)You can using a certain program that I can't remember the name of right now. It has SIP in it...hm. Otherwise it will default to the Touch 20 key.

7)Oops, didn't see you were from Belgium. The GSM version is a little slower than the CDMA version, and has a little less RAM. Other than that they are pretty much the same. Are we talking about the GSM Touch or the Vogue?

If you can have your mail check every hour and disable GPRS, then it will only be able to check when it is connected to Wifi.

Spread the thanks! Click http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/images/but...ost_thanks.gif if someone helps you!