Old 12-14-2007, 04:25 PM
jfolliard
PPCGeeks Regular

jfolliard is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebmorgan View Post
As I have posted in another thread, I submitted complaints to both the Washington State and Viginia State Attorny Generals Offices regarding the Mogul, and Sprint's failure to deliver on advertised functionality, and rectify the situation in a fair manner.

Well....it has gotten some attention.

I was contacted by the WA State AGO. They informed me that they have reviewed my complaint, validated it, and are now investigating Sprint's business practices as they pertain to the Mogul. They said that they can't guarantee that anything will happen, but they are concerned enough to investigate. I suspect they are investigate other false advertisment claims against Sprint by other peeps.

WOOT! I was beginning to think that I was maybe giving Sprint too hard of a time and I was being unfair about the Mogul's shitty track record. But apparently I'm not. The government thinks it might be BS too...

I'm not looking for free service, free phones, or anything like that. I'm looking for accountability.

I'll keep you all updated.
sorry to burst your bubble but accepting and beginning an investigation is not any indication that "The government thinks it might be BS too.."

I'm very familar with the process - "validation" if they used that word does not mean they agree with you - it simply means that you're one-step beyond the thousands of crackpot complaints they get every month.

With that said, and even though my Mogul works perfectly and I wasn't misled about its features - more power to you. If I were the CEO of Sprint I'd welcome an independent review of all the bashing that goes on.