View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 02:37 PM
mswlogo
VIP Member

mswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28014/21885 |Dec 17| ★ Sense 2.5/ MaxManila/ Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by riddlebox View Post
do your roms require something special...ive literally downloaded 5 roms from that hotfile link and none works..everytime i flash one of these roms my phone is stuck on the touch pro 2 screen. i've successfully installed @ least 5 other roms with no problems. the only solution i saw was that these roms are GSM not CDMA and i followed the directions to fix it. Also i've flashed roms over 500 times...so im not new to the process. but your post clearly states these are CDMA roms. so how bout it?
There is one screen during the process which sometimes does not show a progress bar or tell you what's going on. It appears stuck, but it's not. Wait 5 minutes at that screen. It seems completely random if the progress bar shows up or not.

Also if you have SDConfig.txt on your SD Card try shutting that off to verify something is not broken. If the progress does not show up. And you do run SDConfig.txt then that won't show progress either and it could take a VERY long time (on that screen with no progress) depending on how many cabs you have. Also if you do have a bad cab in your SDConfig.txt and the progress isn't showing it will hang forever and you won't know what cab it was that got stuck. Any cabs that prompt will get stuck.

Last edited by mswlogo; 12-20-2009 at 02:41 PM.