View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 01:29 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Native HTC messaging MMS fix (collaboration)

Quote:
Originally Posted by imtjnotu View Post
can anyone cab up these settings?
There is really no way to cab it as it includes your cellular phone # so everybodies settings will be different.

It's really pretty simple to make the changes nowthat we knowwhat has to be done.

My system is a pretty good test case as I DID NOT reflash the system. I am still running Juicy R3 as everything works perfectly for me so I had no reason to flash to R5 or 6.

All I did was change the server url then install the MMS fix cab. I have all my setting adjusted to resize an image to 1280x1024 for MMS as that gives a nice looking fullscreen image & it makes no sense to me to MMS a 3 megapixel image. If I want to send the full size image, I will email it.

Now, when I open the HTC app I can click to add an image. When I pick the image I want to send, I briefly get a screen saying "resizing image" & then it sends it just fine.

My son & I sent/received a half dozen pics back & forth yesterday (he has an eNv3) & it worked perfectly.

~John