View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 09:59 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21882 / 23504 / 28005 | 12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeEx View Post
If you're not aware there is a fix for landscape camera.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=603220
yeah, Kisja also posted it in the Sense thread.....I havent really looked at it but what is the fix for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyboy0172 View Post
more:
have you looked at the qilin dialer posted by amarullz on xda? its obviously best suited for gsm because it supports video dialing, but it says it takes less ram and is smoother than rhodium, and since it is made for manila 2.5 maybe it will work with facebook pictures, as the current dialer we use does not. have you looked into this omj?

also, amarullz posted a few updated manila files today (well, a mod, not an update) that removes the fade-in animation of the mail, calendar, photo, and music tabs. i updated the files myself and can say they work well- i'm quite excited about it because as often as i use the mail tab, that fade animation is just too much for my diamond and it really slows me down.

edit: new question now...
is there a trick to getting facebook album to work? i haven't tried much, but if i go to a friends contact card that is linked to facebook, and click open facebook album i will see there albums on facebook, but clicking on the album brings up a bunch of blank thumbnails with a "no" icon on it (circle with line through it). pressing any of these icons will expand it like its about to open a file, but then freeze the phone, and i have to take off the battery cover and use my stylus to reset it. i have tried this with multiple albums over multiple contacts over multiple resets and gotten the same result. i have not hard reset. is anyone else experiencing this, or have i done something to mess this up?

edit2:addendum
the no-bg4all manila files put up earlier by omj breaks manila locker. for manila locker to work again i had to download the manila locker files and replace the correct file using the 12 links (no bg4all) option of the locker. simple solution, but wanted to let anyone else know in case they were having the same issue.
--no I havent tried the qilin dialer, I didnt know the dialer would affect the facebook feature....I can test it out to see.

--yes, I cooked a rom w/ the new files.....I know I'm getting old but I dont see much difference.

--sorry, havent tested much w/ the facebook options

--oops, I copied from the wrong package

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarttzy View Post
Hey I have been running you rom for a bit hoping for an update soon anyway here are the problems I have. I can't delete photos when viewing them in album view. The album view of my friends face book photos doesn't work either. Having my phone running this long it has seemed to slow down but I think that maybe because of Xtrakt. I'm not sure but either way I'm going reinstall it in hopes to bring back the speed. Also I know this is a lot to ask with all the add features but my battery life seems to be way down.

Thanks for your hard work, I enjoy it very much.
I played around w/ the new Album, it appears you need to open the album 1st, then hit menu/delete items, then select the pix u want to delete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosey View Post
OMJ, I'm running the 28011?? (the last one you posted for testing), I was sitting playing a game today and everytime I got a txt msg I would get the alert at the top but the keyboard would also pop up, this didn't happen in the earlier ones, plus going into the txt msg screens, it's lagging pretty bad, like it did before you did that fix a few updates ago
I'll test it

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetcrazy View Post
the sole issue that i faced so far with the latest 28011 bill is that i am unable to change phone options. it does nothing when i click on menu and options from the keypad. also there is no option for changing phone settings from settings>>personal>>. i mean the option of phone is missing thereof other thab that, no issues so far. never faced the keyboard thing because i install ezinput with compact qwerty as soon as i flash.
hmm, I'm running 28011 too & cant open phone options.....gonna check on it