View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 06:49 AM
validoption
PPCGeeks Regular

validoption is keeping up the good workvalidoption is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28014/21885 |Dec 17| ★ Sense 2.5/ MaxManila/ Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mswlogo View Post
This is not working for me (and many others in collaboration thread). Do you still need to run some cabs on EnergyRom? I'm runn 28014 maybe that's the difference.

I've got it working on 28014 Dusk, on VZW, with no additional cab installs or disables involved.

I had already modified what needed to be done to get MMS working with winmo messaging, which--aside from making sure the settings were correct--only involved adding the x-vzw-mdn=1234567890 string to the WspHeader (not WspHeader2) in HKLM\Software\Arcsoft\arcsoft MMS UA\Config\mm1

So, I'm not saying this is a prerequisite step, only that I had MMS working on winmo without any cabs or by disabling HTC. And when I added the MDN line to the HTC server address, I was able to send a test picture to my wife through HTC messaging.

I'm reading a lot about how Sprint is having problems with this, and I'm wondering if it's a matter of figuring out what goes in between the "x" and the "mdn" but I have no suggestions beyond the combinations that have been suggested.

Good luck!