View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 07:00 PM
lazyboy0172
Regular 'Geeker

lazyboy0172 is keeping up the good worklazyboy0172 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to lazyboy0172 Send a message via MSN to lazyboy0172
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21882 / 23504 / 28005 | 12/0

more:
have you looked at the qilin dialer posted by amarullz on xda? its obviously best suited for gsm because it supports video dialing, but it says it takes less ram and is smoother than rhodium, and since it is made for manila 2.5 maybe it will work with facebook pictures, as the current dialer we use does not. have you looked into this omj?

also, amarullz posted a few updated manila files today (well, a mod, not an update) that removes the fade-in animation of the mail, calendar, photo, and music tabs. i updated the files myself and can say they work well- i'm quite excited about it because as often as i use the mail tab, that fade animation is just too much for my diamond and it really slows me down.

edit: new question now...
is there a trick to getting facebook album to work? i haven't tried much, but if i go to a friends contact card that is linked to facebook, and click open facebook album i will see there albums on facebook, but clicking on the album brings up a bunch of blank thumbnails with a "no" icon on it (circle with line through it). pressing any of these icons will expand it like its about to open a file, but then freeze the phone, and i have to take off the battery cover and use my stylus to reset it. i have tried this with multiple albums over multiple contacts over multiple resets and gotten the same result. i have not hard reset. is anyone else experiencing this, or have i done something to mess this up?

edit2:addendum
the no-bg4all manila files put up earlier by omj breaks manila locker. for manila locker to work again i had to download the manila locker files and replace the correct file using the 12 links (no bg4all) option of the locker. simple solution, but wanted to let anyone else know in case they were having the same issue.

Last edited by lazyboy0172; 12-19-2009 at 09:38 PM.