View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 04:50 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21882 / 23504 / 28005 | 12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyboy0172 View Post
just a few things on my agenda today

1. is there a way to disable background4all in the rom, or do i just have to cook my own rom without it?

2. i had the same problem with 28002, i hard reset multiple times because whenever i tried to input my password for my outlook account the keyboard wouldn't come up, and never came up again, i eventually switched to 28011 and haven't seen the problem.

3. the weather on 'my location' says "center", does that happen to anyone else? i'm really confused by this because i've seen my city before, i've seen my state before, but i've never seen it say "center", that's not even a location near me. i even googled this problem to no avail

aside from that, the rom is smooth as butter and my favorite yet... love it! thank you OMJ my friend.
1. No, you dont have to cook... I'll post the manila file to copy to \windows for non-BG4ALL....See Attached file

2. I've never seen that, but I have my Outlook account built during UC

3. I've never seen that either....I've always had a city, though it may not be 100% accurate......strange

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy View Post
Another question, anyway to specify what app launches with the Sense Start Menu icon.

I have Launchpad installed and it launches from the top Built in Start Menu but the Sense Start Menu still launches the built in start menu
your question is alittle confusing....it sounds like you're referring to the Windows Start icon to open the "Start Menu"?

I know I used to use QuickMenu, and it could be configured to launch when hitting the start icon or the start word.....if this is what you're asking, I would think it would be configured in that app.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manekineko View Post
OMJ, is there any way that you could delete the default sample pictures that come with Manila under the Pictures slider from the ROM? It'd probably save a few more kilobytes, but more importantly to me, save me the trouble of deleting them on every reflash!

Thanks for the great ROM!
which pictures? I have the sample pix removed from SYS & Album package.....I just noticed a cool thing about Album 3.2, when u open then hit albums soft key, it has all the albums seperated nicely.....maybe you are referring to the wallpapers?
Attached Files
File Type: rar no.BG4ALL.rar (10.8 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by OMJ; 12-19-2009 at 04:59 PM.