View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 10:44 AM
Big D5
The Voice of Reason

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |MalROM| v1.0 WM6.5.3 (28014)/Manila 2.1 for Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjodotcom View Post
Malatesta, did notice two bugs in the rom. If I am inside a threaded text message, and slide the keyboard out to respond..no problem, the screen rotates accordingly. However, after I send the message/email on its way and close up the keyboard, the screen does not rotate back - it stays in the landscape orientation even with the keyboard shut. What I end up having to do is press send to go back to the home screen in order to get things proper again. Anyone else experiencing this issue? Thoughts on a fix?
Mal this seams to be new I noticed it in the last build you sent me so I downloaded the final you have posted and its still there. The magnet fix seams to be busted as well did you take it out or is something I am installing breaking it?
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.