View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 10:33 AM
itster
Regular 'Geeker

itster is keeping up the good workitster is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |MalROM| v1.0 WM6.5.3 (28014)/Manila 2.1 for Sprint

ok.. just ran into an issue which is serious for my type of work but may not be serious to others.

i setup my email, i can see the email in the mail tab and the envelopes show my email as i scroll through them but i can't access them when i tap them. i went into accounts and my email account is not in there. i tried setting the same email account again but i get a message stating that email account already exists.

anyone run into this and fixed it?

at this moment i will be hard reseting the device to see if it works.. i'll keep you posted

edit: hard reset seems to have fixed the issue.. i'm going to install mr x sprint fix for tv and i will install sprint nav also

edit: the issue with email accounts is caused my the mr x sprint fix as this is the only thing i installed and had the issue come up after reboot. removing mrx sprint cab to see if my settings will revert back..

edit: rebooting the device after uninstall of mr x sprint fix did not help. hard resetting once again to see if after setting up my email and rebooting the device is the issue without installing mr x sprint fix.

edit: setup email after hard reset and did not install mr x sprint fix, restarted device and all is well.

do not install mr x sprint fix if you need email to work and if you install mr x sprint fix, you will not be able to uninstall it to fix the problem as you must hard reset the device to make email work again.

regards

Last edited by itster; 12-19-2009 at 11:21 AM.