View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 05:00 AM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Hotmail attachment size

Quote:
Originally Posted by stas333 View Post
^ i know that, but i dont have my PC in front of me 24/7
None of us have our PC in front of us 24/7. If we did, we wouldn't be buying Touch Pro 2 Pocket PC's.

My comment about the attachment limit on PC's was directed at the people saying this was a server issue and there was no way to change it. If we could somehow make the server think we were on a PC it would solve the problem. So what do we have to change on our phones to make it report to the server that it is a laptop instead of a phone

Or it could be entirely a client side issue. Maybe the attachment limit is written into the Windows Live client and the error is entirely client generated...