View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 04:49 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [Always Updating][KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23509/28004-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
that volume control looks tight!

RZ, I got the kitchen downloaded finally. No 2.5 for Rhodium? Seems odd...
no, I really have not done much for tp2, as I dont have one yet.. see the next response to yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorocket1981 View Post
Yeah!!! I am waiting... waiting your kitchen release of tonight.
Will this release contains a lot of improvements except the volumekeys?
Which release you consider to be the more stable??
Hmm, well not really improvements other than kitchen improvements, it handles relative paths as absolute no matter where in the file system it is, but this really does nothing for the rom, just makes the kitchen a bit more bulletproof and portable. I think 28014 is great, minus the non working bluetooth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Did you get your TP2 Raid?
no, looks like the Sprint strings just didn't respond to being pulled :'( I was all excited and everything, such a bummer.