View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 02:43 PM
Pegasus"143"
The Great Winged Horse
Threadstarter

Pegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dusk Theme By Pegasus *~ Updated~* (12/16/09)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwaits View Post
Great theme, thanks Pegasus, santod, etc for all the awesome work on this. I installed this theme on my Imagio and have a small problem with the lock screen that I hope you can help with.

1. The notification number on the slider is not aligned in the center of the slider but is off a little to the right and down so its near the bottom right corner of the slider.

2. The email notification and voicemail icons when you tap the main slider are still the defaults even though the SMS, & missed call icon looks properly skinned.

Otherwise it works perfectly. Any suggestions on how to fix? I've tried reinstalling the theme several times and cannot get these things to correct themselves. The Imagio runs on build 21849 so it is not one of the 6.5.x builds that many of you are using. I didn't think anything changed between those builds on the lock screen, but perhaps I'm mistaken. Thanks for your time.
Im currently working on a newer version to coerrect all the grahoics problems mentioned by all, But even then no guarantees when used on Imagio. Will be updating soon.