View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 01:36 PM
HTC Touch-Pro
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

HTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good workHTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Where to shop for Phone Cases/Protectors? THANKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amjohn View Post
I bought a snap on hard case for my sprint HTC touch pro 2. I had always used hard cases before on my little flip phones- I call them crash cases, because my phone hits the ground a lot.
The front panel fit so snug that it froze the phone screen. Had to pry it off. The back panel fit so that I could not remove the back to access the reset button/sd card. So snug a fit that it took 2 screwdrivers and a scratch to get it off my 2 week old phone. And now my keyboard is a tad loose- some play in it. Never had that bad of a case experience before. Still looking- but sticking with soft cases now.
Yeah I hear ya man! Where did you buy your case from? I have never purchased any type of case, or any accessory at all for that matter for any cell phone I've ever owned... but I thought since the TP2 is so nice and it was brand new, I might as well try and protect it.

The case is SO HARD to attempt removing to do a soft-reset by removing the battery when the phone freezes up. I still haven't been able to find the soft reset button, and I've owned three HTC Smart Phones, haha! Maybe my case is covering it, does the stylus fit into the hole? Thanks!
August 12th... Droid-2! Still undecided; but leaning toward purchasing, as a phone to "tide" me over (according to great advice from ckeegan) until truly remarkable devices are released from Verizon fully operation on 4G networks in 2012!