View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 10:48 AM
Recursion
Rockin' the Red!!

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint Deal: TP2 - $49 (plus tax) after rebate (possibly $24)

There's a thread over at slickdeals explaining how to get a TP2 for $49 or $24 after rebate. It says no SERO, but I don't think that's right. I have a SERO plan that was out of contract, and ordered a TP2 upgrade. I checked the rebate ($100) and the terms fit my situation fine. So, a new one is going to run me just over $100 after rebate, but I will also get $50 in service credit...so I'm paying just over $50 for a new phone.

And btw, I selected Citigroup. And another thing, these are for friends and family. The magic word is friends. We are all friends!! So, these deals apply to you too! lol...

Hope this helps someone. (Ordered yesterday, being delivered today)

EDIT: If you're ordering a new line of service, then $49 or possibly $24 after rebate.

If you're upgrading, the $50 service credit does not look like it will apply. If you are on SERO, you *may* get lucky and be able to upgrade to this phone for $99 after rebate. I have multiple lines, and this may be why I was able to get this done. Other SERO folk have received error messages, but apparently they were single line accounts. So...YMMV.

Last edited by Recursion; 12-19-2009 at 05:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.