View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 06:22 AM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: icon replacement

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0mbiexx View Post
Wirelessly posted (Droid: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0.1; en-us; Droid Build/ESD56) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

Market, browser gmail and handcent all work flawlessly? Those my main apps and icon packs all free?
Those all work, but I didnt change the icon for the browser or for the market cause I kinda like those . I might change them later though after I browse through all the icon packs and see what all is in them . The icon packs are all free, just doa market search for "icon" and you'll get a ton of results. It looks like you may be able to use just about any pictue you want as well judging from the options menu in the app.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28