View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 01:43 AM
rootlinux
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RootRom/DarkRom Dusk Sense 2.5/28014 - Dec 17 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/23506

Quote:
Originally Posted by digiblur View Post
This ## code fix below worked great.

Google Maps is not showing the "Use GPS" option, haven't reinstalled a new version yet. I've heard of this before on other roms, not sure what fixed it for people.

Installed the MaxManilla, pretty cool layout it makes. Still doesn't get me the full weather animation on the home tab. I'll try another flash later. I don't have anything that modifies the theme or manilla in my sashimi script, but I will check it out to see if I have some weird offending program. But it is the same script I've used on other Manilla 2.5 roms.

Looks great so far!
I have the ## code fix cooked in the new roms.
Try it.

Also if you want full weather on the home tab you may have to choose weather wallpaper from the home tab menu.
Try clicking the top left on the home tab first, right where the carrier info is.
That should kick in the full screen weather animation.