View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 05:21 PM
aznmode
VIP Member

aznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dusk Theme By Pegasus *~ Updated~* (12/16/09)

Pegasus thanks for the updated dialer. By chance I don't know if you know the answer to this but I'm currently using Mightymike's WAR ROM and everytime I install any of the edited black dialer including yours, it locks up opera when I try to open it. It won't open completely. Is there something in the dialer that is linked with Opera somehow? Yours works fine on his other 6.5 rom. I really love your dialer..just wish I could still use it with my new rom. Any input is apprecated. TIA.

EDIT: So I started from scratch and installed another black dialer (CHM Phone canvas) and updated my files 1 at a time and Opened up Opera after each cab install. So far so good. I then installed the dusk theme 2.1. Opera loaded fine the first time. But then when I changed my today setting and selected the Dusk theme then that's when Opera stopped opening. It looks like a combination of the black dialer and the dusk theme? I selected another theme in today setting and now Opera loads again but about 30 seconds later trying to enter an address or doing something in opera locks it up. It then closes on its own.

I'm going to uninstall Dusk 2.1 completely and see what happens.

UPDATE: After uninstalling Dusk 2.1 then Opera is fully functional. Man this sucks..I really loved the Dusk theme.

Last edited by aznmode; 12-17-2009 at 09:13 PM.