View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 04:21 PM
Biker1
VIP Member

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC LEO= Touch HD2= Sprint Adonis!

Sprint is really going no where in comparison to the other Companies with their current devices. Sprint should vary their devices in regards to what the people would like. I don't know have hands on experience with the Pre or Hero, but it seems as if they did not do as well as Sprint expected, as their Platforms need a lot of work.
Sprint chose a Path of Non WinMo Devices which is biting them in the ass.
We shall soon see where their Bad Marketing decisions lead. I have over 10 years with Sprint and would like to see some new WinMo devices. If not from Sprint, than another carrier it shall be.
Hey, Hesse, can you hear me now? Putz!!
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin