View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 04:12 PM
getinked5
PPCGeeks Regular

getinked5 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28014/21885) |Dec 17| TF3D 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
...it's a bug. You can fix it by installing another version of EZInput. If you search this thread that cab has been posted a ton.

Here's how to get to the list of attachments - follow the link below out to the CDMA Upgrades section of PPCGeeks, where this thread is located. Find the thread in the list of other threads, and click on the paper clip icon. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68

While you're looking at the thread's attachments...search for the NRG Widget - the cab is called "NRG Files". It's a cool widget that will pull up that same list of the thread's attachments.

EnjoY!

EDIT: I don't think the "Back" button on the rocker array works either...even after the fix, FYI. I love that button - just haven't taken a few minutes to try and fix it yet. Maybe someone else has a workaround in the meantime.
Awwww sweet! yeah i was on a Psyki's ROM's before he went to TP2. I havent flashed a 2.5/Sense ROM so i wasnt sure if it was the sense of the 2.5 messing it up. I tried to search this thread but wasnt having any luck using the syntax i was using i guess. Thanks a lot! I'll test it out as soon as my damn phone stops sync'ing!

Previous ROMs; Juicy.6, Juicy.7, Mighty.4, Mighty.5, FADY, PsykiROM v1.0, v2.1, v3, v4