Thread: xt garmin ghost
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 04:00 PM
KBZL
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: xt garmin ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
kinda funny to picture some dude sittin in his car goin "damn where am I? lets check out the GPS. holy salmon! I'm in a parking lot" would be a good sprint commercial.

how the crud does boost give a sprint app for free but sprint charges $10 a month for the same app? or did you mean they both offer it for free with a data package, because on the sprint site it doesnt say anything about data or no data, it says $10 a month.
Yeah if you have unlimited data, its free. I didnt like it graphically though. It wasnt very pretty. Lol.

Damn, im stuck in my works parking lot, will one of you guys with Garmin help me get out, my stupid tomtom wont help me.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!