View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 12:56 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Coming to the United States?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidFromBigD View Post
@orangekid - Congrats on VIP status!

I tend to agree with your above thinking. And for those of us on Sprint waiting for the Leo, I think we will be rewarded. Note that I have NO insider information on this, but Sprint's current WinMo lineup is ready for a refresh pretty soon. But ...

Do you think Sprint launches with Android on this beast?

My thinking: Everybody knows how delayed WinMo-7 is, and that MS is losing market share while Apple is grabbing share, and iPhone exclusivity ending mid-2010 with AT&T(Verizon iPhone anyone??), Sprint is likely feeling pressure to introduce a winner. We all know the hardware is superior, so the question becomes which OS to package with it?

And, will Sprint delay until Verzon's iPhone launches? Sprint is losing customers and they need an answer. They need something.

Thoughts?
thanks

If sprint plays it smart they will release the HD2 and the Dragon and then flood the media with how their snapdragon phones outperform all competition, people really eat that stuff up and it will look like Sprint is keeping up with the joneses.

think about, when's the last time you saw a commercial for a sprint phone? the Pre? The HTC commercials don't even say anything about Sprint, HTC is pimping their own phones and Sprint doesn't advertise worth a crud on anything other than mobile to mobile. As a consumer I don't give a damn about something every other phone company is integrating anyways, I want to see why you're better than the rest, and when the last non-keyboard winmo phone you released was 2 years ago you best come out with something good.