View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 11:07 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Coming to the United States?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmphoto View Post
I sure as Hell hope so. I'm very tired of waiting for this.
I'm not sure what fustraits me more the lack of info on what Sprint is coming out with or the always present time difference between when these devices are released and when they actually get to the U.S....
both are pretty frustrating, but the former has to be more so because at least we can plan ahead when we know what phones are coming where. I figure as soon as I leave sprint they will get an HD2...