Thread: How to.......
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 07:36 AM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge, USMC View Post
.....delete a whole list of emails or text messages at once?

Is there a way to make the phone announce the inbound caller?

Is there a way to route notification sounds thru the bluetooth?

The Apache did all these things............... : (
You have to click on the check mark by each email and then click "delete all" I would bet there will be a "select all" in a future update.

There is an app called SayMyName that supposedly anounces the name of the person calling, but I havent tried it.

I'm pretty sure my notifications do come through my BT headset, I'll have to try it out to be sure. I'll try tomorrow and post back.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28