View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 11:48 PM
t0mmyr
Threadstarter
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: Tips for creating .XML files to provision special settings during customization

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayweezie21 View Post
all installed great. one quick question though. since juicy diabled the txtn from the tab in on the home screen i just removed that tab and put a quick link right above it for text. but now when i goto add quick link there is no txt. anyway i can add it in?
im sorry i dont understand what you are asking here. i think youre referring to the juicy r6 mass customization i sent u this morning. if u are open up the 999 start menu organization.mscr on ur pc with notepad and remove the line that delets the htc_text message shortcut if there is one which i think there was....take a look at a few of the other lines above how i moved shortcuts around to different folders and if u want to make it clean i suggest moving the htc_text shortcut to ...\productivity