View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 12:20 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: (12-13-2009) Medium Hill ROM 6.5.3 28011 Sense 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate122122 View Post
i had some issues with the youtube app after sliding out the keyboard. also my touch pro 2 has frozen a couple times since i installed it. its totally worth any freezing though with this battery life im getting on it. ive browsed for about an hour today and probly sent 200 txts and received about 200. so ive used it all day and my battery is about half gone and thats amazing!
Yes, i changed the version of Manila 2.1 on this release. Seems to be a little flakier at times in landscape or in transition to or from landscape. On my phone, if i just finished a text message and have pressed the send button, then Ok to back out, and i shut my keyboard it stays in landscape (i press the startbutton and back out and its fine). I have been looking into these curious glitches, and have been trying a few different things. And yes, somehow, the battery life is extremely good with these ROMs, I have been getting 2 days of fairly good usage out of it.

UPDATE: Graphical update to ROM possibly coming today or tonight sometime. Almost finished custom skinning all of the bottom taskbar softkey icons. Only a few left. It's gonna look sweet!

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 4 times.