View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 11:35 AM
DarkLord
VIP Member

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28011/21884 |Dec 4| ★ Sense 2.5/ MaxManila/ Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
I'm on Sprint. I flashed my phone. Ran sashimi which installed the sprint kb fix.

Then I edited the settings according to this post: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=4578

That worked, however the limit to send and receive was only 300k. I tried manually editing the registry to 5 MB but it didn't change anything.

So then I tried installed teh MMS Fix 2.1 for sprint located in the FAQ that I already had on my phone. That worked and my send receive limit went up to 5 mb. If I were you I wouldn't manually try to edit any server settings and just apply the MMS fix.

So basically NRG has made it so that HTC messaging is still functional along with MMS if you go into outlook. I've been waiting for this b/c if you install the zenyee disable HTC messaging cab, it breaks being able to send an SMS through somebody either by pressing the SMS button through the contact card or through the contacts page. If you pressed a contact that you assigned the default action of SMS to when you had the zenyee cab install, the phone would try to go HTC messaging, pause and just do nothing b/c HTC messaging was disabled.
so AFTER you installed the disable cab you installed the 2.1 fix?