View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 08:30 AM
mcluvntheboss
VIP Member

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *Updated December 10th* NFSFAN's Custom WM6.5.x ROMs

Hi NFSFAN, love your work and just wanted to say thanks for all the time you put in to these roms.

I have been having problems w/ the 6.5.x builds. My phone has been randomly crashing, for no reason just out of the blue it just freezes up and the only fix is a soft rest. thought it was just some thing i installed so i did a hard rest, then reflashed, hard rest, refashed and then another hard reset. after that i only installed the cabs provided in the first post and your opera10 b2. after all that still crash and freeze!
I am on a ALLTEL TP that has made the switch to VZW (if that matters). Thanks again and hope that i just did something wrong but its weird ive never had this problem w/ any of your other roms. But other than that I love what you do and i still run the rom even tho it freezes 2 or 3 times a day. Any info you might have would be appreciated.