View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 02:21 AM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Dec.15.09] SilenceROM_002 [Built For Speed & Stability]

Quote:
Originally Posted by silence12782 View Post
You need the provision to use Sprint TV and other Sprint programs...
BTW Sprint TV is working perfect..

Youtube doesnt work in landscape when searching.. Because the leo doesnt have a slideout keyboard.. But in the next update it will have the rhodium youtube.. I didnt notice anything better in the leo ver anyway.

As far as the boot strap error.. It happens when you try to update the prl by cab..
I would just do it manually in the meantime with the dialer code..
does that include the world card app, i just found the dl, kinda liked that feature on stock, so ill check it out. otherwise the app cost 25 bones...j/w

could you let me know bout xda_uc 2, your title said uc and i thought i read sum where bout "read only" for cabs so they dont delete. i dont have them as read only so... is that customize lnk in settings/connection for us xda_uc users and do they, cabs, need to be read only?

thanks, i do like this rom, less to worry bout than 2.5, but i love 2.5 w/ its quick links, fav ppl, net tab, and such. but yea, thanks agian