View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 08:53 PM
CellGuy
Noobsauce

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Am I the only one having problems with Mighty Rom on the TP2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by linzgeneral View Post
I am afraid that i agree with the OP. i flashed about 4 custom roms and quickly went back to stock after only 2 days. to me, the stock is far superior in speed and functionality- everything just works. 6.5 just looks prettier. the stock seems to be some sort of hybrid 6.5 anyway as the more finger friendly aspects of 6.5 have already been incorporated. for some reason i just dont share the same 6.5 experience. just my 2 cents.

What if your stock ROM is 6.5? Then what does that all mean? Not all TP2's came with 6.1.

MightyROM 12.6 is solid. It's not too far off the stock 6.5 ROM from USCC. If you're having problems with it slowing down your phone, crashing or whatever else (and you havn't installed anything else after the flash....NOT EVEN A TASKBAR) then try a few things:

Hard reset:

if that fails.....

Reflash stock ROM (this prob won't make a bit of difference but might as well eliminate ALL possible causes)
Redownload MightyROM
Reinstall MightyROM
Hard reset

if that fails.....

Get a new phone.

if that fails.....

Try another ROM and tell Mighty Mike how much his ROM sucks!
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?

Last edited by CellGuy; 12-15-2009 at 09:02 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.