View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 12:00 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Why Arent There Loads Of Free Apps Like Android & iPhone App Stores?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadwrong03 View Post
I got my hands on a Hero for the first time today and theres a whole heap of free apps on there and loads of free apps on the iphone. I mean the Marketplace for winmo is off to kind of a slow start and there arent too many free ones in comparison.

what gives here? i kno theres ways to get free apps but microsoft needs to step up the free apps if they really want to compete
I have been using WM back since the HP 520 PDA. there are tons of free apps out there. just because they are not in MS's app store does not mean they don't exist. I have used the web site below for years, before there was this thing called a iPhone and you used to carry a PDA and a phone. take a looks there is a ton of good stuff there. Google is your best friend looking for these sites to.

http://www.pocketpcfreeware.com/