View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 09:35 AM
maxtcee
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Transparent Curtains

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwaits View Post
I don't have a screenshot right now because I did it then went back to black taskbar/softkeys because I didn't like how it looked with my wallpaper. I'll maybe do it again later and post a shot.

Here's what I did.

Open HDWall and click on Load.
Select your background image (preferably 480x800, but can be other sizes and will be resized/cropped.) Make sure the Target and Selection sizes are 480 x 800. (Might need to Auto crop & resize or Resize Full Image)

Check the 2 Opacity sliders and make sure they are 0 for full transparency.

Hit Apply then Close that window.

[Optional]
Repeat the steps above for Landscape, but rotate the image as desired and resolution will be 800 x 480.

Now on the main window go to Config.

Select TouchFLO v2.0 - No Compression - Home Tab (Or All Tabs if you like)

Click the Advanced Profile Editor selection near the bottom and it will expand the window.

Check the box for WM6.5 Taskbar and SoftKey Skinning

Click OK.

Under Application Title put whatever you want to call this. (Will show up in the Remove Programs window)

Choose a destination path and filename for your cab file.

Select the options to Include Portrait Wallpaper and Landscape Wallpaper (If used) along with the default checked items Automatically Restart TouchFLO 3D, and Delete Wallpaper Manila files after CAB creation.

Press Convert and lt it do it's thing for a minute or 2.

After that is done, press Create CAB and you are done in the app.

Copy the cab file you just made to your phone and run it after you go into Settings Today and toggle TouchFLO off. Restart your device and when it reboots you should have a full transparent wallpaper on the home screen or all tabs depending which option you chose. Hope this helps.

FYI, an uninstall will return it back the way it was.

fwaits i tried this method and for some reason cant get it to work i install the cab switch tf3d back on reboot and the backround shows for a second then goes back to default can you tell me what am i doing wrong or maybe you can cab it for me if i post the wallpaer thanks