View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 01:19 AM
86gn
PPCGeeks Regular

86gn is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055/21870/23504/28002 | 12/05/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadall View Post
I cooked in the previously posted swype and skyfire 1.5 ppc in the directory EXT/Diamond/common/packages

They wer on the rom I selected them true but did not find skyfire or swype on the phone anywhere? do I need to put them in another part of the kitchen folders? or disable something in the kitchen?

btw everyone after I reloaded the kitchen from scratch and loaded up a template it loaded the sense just fine which is great! I must have had something in manilla or something that wasn't setup right. I had left all the manilla sense oem sys etc all alone.

edit I looked at how the others look it was in packages/example/example/files the example being it was in another directory. so next time I will try it again and see. now its in ..packages/example/files so I bet that will solve that problem.
You dont need to disable anything, just select the 2 packs in the kitchen. If they are installed the skyfire shortcut will be listed when you hit start and you will see swipe as a keyboard option. I place all my EXTs in the folder EXT/SHARED/PACKAGES. Then fire up the kitchen and select the template you want and also select the 2 packages you added then hit create rom.