View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 12:27 AM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired
Threadstarter

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TV 100% Working!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jed1677 View Post
Found this cab which apparently is a wvga cab but is the version you where looking for. Hope this helps : D

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...t=sprinttv+cab

edit... 1.7.1.89014 works on the newest Rootrom 12/13 great. His newest rom does not have sprint tv in it and after trying serveral other versions of sprint tv (1.6.4.74603, 1.6.4.77515) which did not work I tried 1.7.1.89014 and it does work right off the bat. The only thing from what i can tell is an issue is that the scroll bar on the right is cut off in the guide screen although this is not a big issue as you can drag that channels on the left just the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by abrigham View Post
I too can verify that the CAB listed in the TP2 thread (listed as "Sprint TV WVGA") does work on a WM 6.5.1 build. One odd thing is I don't get any playback controls - but then again its been so long since I used Sprint TV, I cannot remember if it shows them normally... Also, when in landscape mode it goes off the edge of the screen. Could it be that both of these are due to the fact that it is a WVGA version, perhaps?
Thanks,
Either of you use the Mrx cab?